PURPOSE OF THE JOB
As part of PEPKORs bigger ESG program, a role is required to enable the integration of external vendor/ supplier data sources into one platform that can be organised to facilitate due diligence and compliance auditing. Included in this role is to work with the different retail data sources and the PEPKOR Compliance Department to define and develop the KPA compliance auditing and reporting that will be required. The successful incumbent will work with compliance to improve the current compliance process through enabling change requests to the existing compliance system.
- With compliance stakeholders define the business requirements for the integration of data sources into one platform
- Work with the retailers to define information required and how to access/obtain this information
- Define the reporting (with compliance) requirements based on source data
- Test the reports and implement dashboards
- Facilitate change requests to the compliance process in the current system
- Map the old and new compliance process
- Complete the analysis and facilitate the development, testing and ensure changes are production ready
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS
- Commercial or IT related qualification
- Minimum 5 years Business Analyst experience
- Has worked with Agile and/or Waterfall methodologies for software development
- Above average computer literacy
- Worked with SaaS vendors to effect changes to a system
- Ideally Retail and/or Sourcing experience
- Experience with migrating data
- Experience using reporting tools
- Excellent analytical and problem solving ability
- High communication skills
- Self Starter
CLOSING DATE: 28 February 2022
If you are interested in the above position and meet the requirements as indicated above, please submit your application and CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
By submitting your application, you are giving Pepkor implicit consent to the storage and processing of your personal information.
Pepkor strives for equal opportunity in terms of its employment equity guidelines.
|Job Category||Data and Analytics|