The role will be responsible for implementation, execution and optimisation of campaigns in order to deliver against clearly defined goals.
KEY RESULTS AREAS:
- Execute Paid Media campaigns, primarily in Google Marketing suite (encompassing Paid Search and Programmatic Display) and on Facebook
- Manage the campaigns to deliver ROI to the business, reporting on the same to various stakeholders
- Explore and test new Ad formats and tools
- Report on campaign performance by providing analytical insights
- Work collaboratively with various stakeholders across the business
- Implement appropriate tags using Tag Manager, enabling the measurement of your activities
- Conduct A/B split and other experiments using appropriate tools, such as, Google Optimize
- Sound relationship management and ability to influence
- An appreciation for harnessing customer data and its diverse application in the digital environments
- An interest in the wider digital ecosystem and its functioning, beyond Paid Media
- An interest in offering superior customer experiences and seamless customer journeys
- Sound communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- BA/MA degree in marketing, digital marketing, advertising, communications or a related discipline would be an advantage
- Certification in Google Marketing Platform, Google Analytics and Facebook Blueprint would be an advantage
- 3-5 years’ experience in running large scale campaigns and managing large budgets
- Experience working with Google and Facebook Analytics
CLOSING DATE: 31 May 2022
If you are interested in the above position and meet the requirements as indicated above, please submit your CV via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your application, you are giving Pepkor implicit consent to the storage and processing of your personal information.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Pepkor strives for equal opportunity in terms of its employment equity guidelines.